04 November 2005

It's Tony's Fault If I Get Fat

Tony is attending a conference here and he's crashing with us. It's nice to see Big T again. Too bad Sarah (a.k.a. "Li'l Mama") couldn't tag along. We really miss those bitches.

Anyway, I haven't been to the gym since Sunday and we've been eating out -- and drinking out -- every night. I hate going to the health club but I'll really hate having to buy a whole new wardrobe if my waistline expands. Gotta have more self control, yo.

I keep thinking about an article I read in Bicycling. Some freelancer in New York City whose name I cannot recall rode his bike everywhere for 30 days. I'd love to try a similar experiment, but November probably isn't the best month to attempt that particular scenario. December and January are probably out, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're fat, and it's only going to get worse. Just buy bigger clothes, Tubby. Or Sweatin' to the Oldies. Fatty.